Tuesday 2 October 2012

Bargain Beauties #2.

Hi there Folks,

A couple of weeks ago I posted about the nail varnish that I'd managed to pick up in Poundland and today I thought I'd share the few little bits of make up that I'd managed to find too!





So these are the bits that I have, I've got 2 Revlon ColourStay 12 Hour Eyeshadows in 03 Pink Opal (top) and 04 Champagne (bottom). Then I have the Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hour Lip Treatment, I think the colour is Gem but its a nice peachy colour. Next I have the Collection 2000 XXL Volume Sensation mascara. Now I'm sure you can still buy this one in Boots full price so this was a steal, I really like it too! 

I also have one of the controversial Stila products that they weren't meant to have, this is the Angel Light powder refill in shade B. Then finally I have these Revlon Mix & Mingle lip gloss pot in 280 (top) and 265 (bottom). These are great just to keep in my bag for those times I may fancy something a bit nicer on my lips. I'm fairly low maintenance with my make up most of the time so something like this can just make me feel a bit more done if I'm wearing minimal make up.

So there you have it, some bargain beauty products and I enjoy all of them! Have you found any bargain beauty products recently? Please share!!

Ciao for now,

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment