Thursday 4 October 2012

What I'm Loving #3.


Hi there Folks,

So its What I'm Loving Wednesday numero tres!! I realise that is it now actually Thursday which is a stinker but I just didn't have time yesterday to sit and get this post written and posted so I'm afraid it's a day late, but there will be 2 posts today to make up for this!

The first thing I'm LOVING this week is tiffin! It's official, I'm a little obsessed. I made some of this on Sunday because my friend was coming round for tea and it was all gone by lunchtime Monday. It was just so yummy but so bad for me!. There will be a recipe up shortly, I highly recommend that you give it a go!!



Now, last week I was loving my Heat Holders, but my lovely new slippers have now arrived so I'm going for a double whammy slippers and Heat Holders toasty, warm combo!! I got them from here.



My final love is having more time! I'm back at uni now and although I'm still working quite a bit and I have quite a bit of uni work to do, I have a lot more time to myself to do what I like, so I've been crafting and cooking up a storm. I'm going to post a few of my projects in the coming weeks for you all to see!

Hope you're all well, please do share what you've been loving this week in the comments.

Ciao for now,

JB




No comments:

Post a Comment