Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Fun Day.

Hi there Folks,

So this Saturday just gone, my boyfriend and I attended our local food festival. We didn't really know what to expect as neither of us had been to a food festival before, but it was GREAT! There was lots of local food producers selling lots of lovely, tasty treats, in particular sweet ones (always my downfall!)

We ate the most scrumptious tiffin, which I'm definitely going to try making this week, both Jake and I loved it. Unfortunately I was so excited to eat it that I forgot to take a picture, but hopefully there will be a post on it in the not so distant future.

We also tried wildebeest...


And camel...


And some of the juiciest grapes I've ever eaten...


This beautiful cupcake which looks like a fairy has exploded all over it. Apologies the quality is poop...I forgot to take a photo until I got in from a night out and devoured it. It was white chocolate flavour...


From Cupcake Palace


And last but by no means least, the best ice cream I've EVER eaten! It was from Ginger's Comfort Emporium and was the Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter flavour. Now I'm not even that keen in peanut butter, we chose that one because Jake loves the stuff, but I must say, it was divine!!


So all in all the food festival was a hit! Then we came home and chilled and napped in the afternoon which was, again, delightful! I wish I could have every Saturday off work!! Then as I mentioned earlier I went out in the evening. It was a leaving party for one of my work collegues and we had booked a karaoke booth...it was great fun!

Here's a shot of my outfit of the night :]

Dress - Ebay, Shoes - Matalan, Bag - Accessorize (very old!)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Please feel free to share your weekend adventures!

Ciao for now,

JB

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! There was a mix up with the stylelately giveaway. I need you to please go an re-enter. So sorry for the hassle. I just wanted to make sure your entries counted. Have a great night!

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic

    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/09/stylelately-giveaway_25.html

    ReplyDelete