Wednesday 19 September 2012

What I'm Loving #1.

Hi there Folks,

So I've decided that I wanted to have a couple of regular posts that I do on the same day every week, just to have a bit of consistency, ya know? So Wednesdays are going to be 'What I'm Loving' and will just share things that I'm really enjoying or using a lot of that week.

So first of all this week I'm really loving my new baby niece! She was born last Friday and I've been to visit her and my mum and sister yesterday and she's just so beautiful! And so teeny tiny too, I can't get over it, just look at her little hands!



I'm also really loving my Skullcandy headphones. I do a lot of walking to and from work and then also I've spent time travelling to my sisters by train and I'd definitely be lost without these babies! Especially as I forgot my book so I only had my music for entertainment. These are the Lowrider model and I bought them from TK Maxx for £16.99 I think, which was a really good deal. I really rate Skullcandy, they have really good sound quality and this particular model fold up so I can store them in a little pouch and don't have to worry about snapping them.


Finally I'm loving my Olympic scarf. I got it from Next and they were reduced to £1! I've been eyeing them up for a while but kept putting it off, but I couldn't resist for that price. My mum got one too and wore it with pride all yesterday. It's got the red and blue lion motif on it and all these little stick men doing different sports, I love it. I thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics, we did so unbelievably well and I was so sad when it finished, so I'll reminice when I wear my scarf.


That's all for this week...stay tuned for next weeks loves.

Ciao for now,

JB

2 comments:

  1. That scarf is so pretty! I can't resist a bargin either! I'm your newest follower, please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Perla, I know, it was such a bargain! I have another post on bargain products coming up this evening too. Thank you for following me, you have made my day by being my first blog follower! You have a lovely blog and I love that you write your posts in Spanish too :]

      Delete