Friday 28 September 2012

Film Review Friday #2.

Hi there Folks,

So it's time for another Film Review Friday! This week I watched Killing Them Softly. I had high hopes for this film, its got 94% on Rotten Tomatoes which is a brilliant score so I was expecting something super. 

Now then, don't get me wrong, it's a good film. A bit bloody and gorey, but good. But I just didn't feel that there was much of a story to it. But that's just my opinion, my boyfriend really enjoyed it, but I just didn't seem to get it. I just felt like I wasn't following it or something. To me is just wasn't memorable, I mean I watched it on Sunday and it's now Thursday and I couldn't tell you a single characters name. 

On a more positive note though, Brad Pitt (as always) was as cool as a cucumber, and it was quite funny in parts. I also thought that the direction was great, there was some great effects and creativity there which I did really enjoy, but it just wasn't for me I'm afraid.

So overall, I enjoyed it, but probably won't be in a hurry to watch it again.

Have you guys seen any good films this week? Please share!

Ciao for now,

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment