Thursday 20 September 2012

Bargain Beauties.

Hi there Folks,

As a student, I really like to try and save money where I can. But the thing is...I'm a girl. A girl who loves make up, nail varnish and pretty much anything shiny! So you can bet that I was super excited when I discovered that Poundland sells a stash of pretty decent make up and nail polish products for, yes you guessed it, £1!! (I know that after the documentary on it the other night it might be a bit controversial...but I don't care!)

I reguarly read AThriftyMrs' Blog and she has posted several times about the little gems she's found chilling out in Poundland, so I thought that I too would share the little treasures that I have found.

Today I'm going to show you my nail varnish. I love love love that you can pick up Revlon nail varnish in Poundland. Below is my little stash, I managed to pick up some lovely pastel colours for summer time, a lovely jubbly shimmery purple with foil style flecks in it and also a beautiful emerald green which has a matt finish that I intend to use once they weather starts getting a little more wintery.

So the colours are (L-R): Blue Lagoon (004), Minted (028), Sunshine Sparkle (042), Royal Cloak, Emerald City (032), and Rendez Blue (745). 


I will definitely try post some pictures in the future of how they look on the nails too. And stay tuned for an upcoming post on my Poundland make up goodies.

Has anybody else picked up some bargains from Poundland recently? If so please share!

Ciao for now,

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment